Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Properly maintained commercial carpet is a strong asset to any facility, providing a clean professional look, a degree of comfort, and a means to remove dust and allergens from the air. Preserving this asset is important, and preventative steps should be taken including simple vacuuming once or twice a week during your scheduled facilities cleaning through more extensive carpet cleaning.
Many things can cause carpet stains; beverages, foods, fertilizer, pesticides, medicines, hair care products and vomit can cause serious staining, requiring carpet cleaning at some level. Often the damage is not discovered immediately, giving the stain time to set and thus becoming more difficult to remove.When this occurs, it is often necessary to contact companies that clean commercial carpets in order to obtain the best results with your facilities cleaning.
Here are a few steps to minimize stain damage:
- Act soon. Do not let the spot dry and set
- Always test a spot removal agent in a location concealed from view.
- Blot the stain. Do not scrub it.
- Apply a small amount of a recommended cleaning solution to a cloth, not directly to the carpet.
- Work your way in from the edges of the spot, blotting and rubbing gently.
- Consult a professional commercial carpet cleaner when dealing with unusual substances such as chemicals.