Hazard of a Kitchen Fire
Remember when your mother taught you not to leave the stove on unattended? There was a good reason for it, sometimes appliances can catch on fire. This was the case pertaining to this particular job. Our customer contacted us after their stove caught fire, which caused soot to be spread throughout their entire home. As is the result with all fires, there was also a coinciding Smokey odor that had permeated our customer's home. They called us to help with the damage and we were happy to be of service. We started by washing the walls and ceilings, cleaning the floors, and running a hydroxyl generator to help with the residual odor. In addition, the HVAC system was also cleaned as part of the process. This is a service that helps with soot and odor removal. Upon the completion of services, our customer could not believe the difference in their home. What started out as a huge mess was quickly rectified by our highly trained and certified crew.